Are you looking for new ways to cook tilapia? Why not try cooking it with roasted red peppers?
In this video, Chef David Lawrence shows you how you can make a recipe from Susan Russo’s Tilapia with Roasted Red Peppers & Olive Tapenade (foodblogga.com).
If you are hunting for a good quick and easy weeknight dish, then this one’s the perfect recipe for you.
Watch the video below and discover how easy it is to make this!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (3-4-ounce) tilapia fillets
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons bottled olive tapenade
- 2 tablespoons diced jarred roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
[This recipe is served courtesy of Good Bite via the Her Channel network]