This summer, Wine & Food Travel is proud to announce a Twitter Tasting in conjunction with Whole Foods Market featuring specially-selected “New World” meets “Old World” Summer wines.
Taste the flavors around the world from Southern Italy, Argentina, New Zealand, Spain, Sonoma, California to the hillsides of Côtes du Rhône in France. Most favorably so, all bottles are less than $20!
“From alternative whites and recently popular off-dry reds to classic Bordeaux and Côtes du Rhône wines, these wines are well suited for sipping at the beach or poolside, pairing with grilled foods and other summer favorites, and sparking conversation with friends,” said Geof Ryan, global co-wine buyer for Whole Foods Market. So join us and enjoy this summer with our Top 10 Summer Wines along with your favorite fresh artisan cheeses, roasted vegetables or even barbeque. Best yet, you’ll be able to experience international flavors without crossing the seas. So relax, sit back and saveur the experience with us.
Top 10 Summer Wine Twitter Tasting Event:
- Thursday, June 9 from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. CT
- Elios Mediterranean White
- Innovac!ón Torrontés Pinot Grigio
- Perrin Nature Côtes du Rhône
- Evodia Old Vine Garnacha
- Vitiano Cabernet Sauvignon Sangiovese
- Presto Moscato Dolce
- Join us Twitter by following @WFMWineGuys and @WineFoodTravel. Use the hash tags #WFMWine for a chance to win all the cheese and wine to host your own virtual wine tasting party!
- Simply pick up one or more of these wines to join the fun online or check with local stores for Twitter Tasting events. For more information, visit wholefoodsmarket.com/wine.
- For the full list of wines available along with pairing notes, click here or go to this link: http://www.wineandfoodtravel.com/wine/whole-foods-market-top-10-summer-wines